This agreement does not cover:
1. Failures arising from or due to:
a) Failure to comply with the manufacturer's instructions for use, whether by the named or any other person.
b) The use of accessories that have not been approved by the manufacturer.
c) The application of an incorrect or abnormal electrical supply or signal lead connection, defects in external wiring or in the electrical connection not forming part of the product covered.
d) Negligent or wilful abuse or misuse of the product covered.
e) Fire, flood, lightning, theft, explosion, or other causes external to the product covered.
f) Scratching or denting from the direct application of a tool.
g) Accidental damage.
2. Costs for which the manufacturer, supplier or any other person may be held responsible under the terms of any existing guarantee or warranty.
3. The costs of:
a) Repairs to exterior paintwork / finishes, external fuses or wires, aerials (other than those which are an internal part of the equipment), bulbs, cosmetic items i.e. knobs, loss or damage to trim etc.
b) Delivery or collection of product(s) taken to a Richer Sounds store for repair.
c) Repairs to components subject to wear and tear, e.g. styli / batteries.
d) Repairs to loudspeaker drive units when, in the opinion of the manufacturers, such damage has been caused by overdriving and / or clipping distortion.
4. Repairs carried out by anyone other than Richer Sounds or its authorised repairers.
5. Loss of use of the product covered or consequential loss of any nature.
6. Costs incurred in respect of the removal or reinstallation of equipment.
7. Loss or damage occasioned by happening through or in consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution or civil commotion.
8. Destruction or damage to or loss of any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising therefrom or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from:
a) Ionising radiation, or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
b) Any radioactivity, toxin or explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
c) Biological and chemical attack.
9. Damage caused by the equipment to tapes, discs, hard drives or any other type of software or data storage device.
10. Loss, destruction or damage directly occasioned by pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at supersonic speeds.
11. Plasma screens, LCD monitors, televisions, projectors, tablet PCs and portables.
12. Individual applications or features on Smart products and their continued operation are not covered by this guarantee, as manufacturers of the product or providers of the apps reserve the right to update, modify or remove support entirely.