Important customer information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We're still here for you 7 days a week – by phone
To provide our expert advice, take your orders and arrange home delivery from our warehouse (Current average call waiting time is under 2 minutes).
The majority of our stores are opening by appointment from Monday 12th April, book now to avoid queuing.
After the 12th, if you don’t have an appointment and are passing by during our opening hours, please ring the doorbell and we’ll still serve you as quickly as we can!
Our Glasgow and Edinburgh stores are still here for you by phone & video call and will reopen by appointment from 26th April.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you can't make it during our opening hours, we’ll be as flexible as possible. Please give us a call and we’ll try to arrange a time that suits. This will eliminate the need for queuing outside the store. We believe it’s the right thing to do to make your visit as safe and hassle-free as possible. The highest possible health standards will be maintained by limiting the number of shoppers in the store.
As far as we know, Richer Sounds is the only major electronics retailer offering this one-to-one service - we want to make sure we deliver a better, safer shopping experience for our customers, which has always been our priority. Click here for store details.
What to expect from your in-store appointment
- We are limiting the number of shoppers and following social distancing guidelines in-store. We ask that customers remain 2 metres (6ft) apart, both inside and upon arrival outside the store.
- Demonstrations may take place in the dem room or on the shop floor, dependent on where your product of interest is situated.
- We thoroughly clean after every appointment (we have small stores, not huge sheds so this is easy for us to do).
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on the shop floor.
- Our colleagues will wear masks for your protection and theirs. In line with government regulations, we ask you also wear a face mask at all times during your visit, placing it on before you enter the store and removing it only after leaving.
- We prefer to accept credit or debit cards for hygiene reasons. However, if necessary, we will accept cash payments in-store for your convenience.
Please be assured that we have asked our colleagues if they are happy and feel comfortable working from our stores (rather than home), and we have listened to their feedback. Anyone preferring to work from home has been allowed to do so, and no pressure has been applied to get our team members to go back to the shops. As a proudly employee-owned company, we recognise that our colleagues are our primary stakeholders, and we had no hesitation in following their wishes.
We are now available for video call consultations. 8am-8pm by appointment, please call us or click here to arrange a suitable time.
To help us make sure you get the best sound and picture quality for your environment, please phone us so we can arrange an appointment. You can show us where you want to place your TV, home cinema or hi-fi system, and we can show you the best choices to suit you.
Plus, with Click and Collect you can order online and collect your purchase from outside of your chosen store. Order online before 4pm and collect your purchase the next working day (Mon-Fri).
In the meantime, I’d like to wish you, your friends and family well, and hope you’re keeping safe.
Founder and MD