Important customer information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Avoid queuing, book today!
We're open 7 days a week by appointment, by phone (average call answering time under 2 minutes) & video call. Our stores are here for demonstrations / sales of systems, large TVs and premium products.
If you don’t have an appointment and are passing by during our opening hours, please ring the doorbell and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Arranging an appointment with us will eliminate the need for queuing outside the store, and while this is a costly way for us to operate, we believe it's the right thing to do to make your visit as safe and hassle-free as possible. The highest possible health standards are maintained by limiting the number of shoppers in the store.
As far as we know, Richer Sounds is the only major electronics retailer who is offering this one to one service - we want to make sure we deliver a better, safer shopping experience for our customers, which has always been our priority.
The majority of our stores are open to serve you by appointment for demonstrations/sales of systems, large TVs and premium products. Click here for store details.
What to expect from your in-store appointment
- We are limiting the number of shoppers and following social distancing guidelines in-store. We ask that customers remain 2 metres (6ft) apart, both inside and upon arrival outside the store.
- Demonstrations may take place in the demo room or on the shop floor, dependent on where your product of interest is situated.
- We thoroughly clean after every appointment (we have small stores, not huge sheds so this is easy for us to do).
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on the shop floor.
- Our colleagues will wear masks for your protection and theirs. In line with government regulations, we ask you also wear a face mask at all times during your visit, placing it on before you enter the store and removing it only after leaving.
- We prefer to accept credit or debit cards for hygiene reasons. However, if necessary, we will accept cash payments in-store for your convenience.
Please be assured that we have asked our colleagues if they are happy and feel comfortable working from our stores (rather than home), and we have listened to their feedback. Anyone preferring to work from home has been allowed to do so, and no pressure has been applied to get our team members to go back to the shops. As a proudly employee-owned company, we recognise that our colleagues are our primary stakeholders, and we had no hesitation in following their wishes.
Your local store is still available on the phone 7 days a week (9am – 6pm Mon – Sat, 11am – 5pm Sun) to provide our expert advice and arrange sales & home deliveries. (Current average call waiting time is under 2 minutes).
We are now available for video call consultations. 8am-8pm by appointment, please call us or click here to arrange a suitable time.
We can share screens with you and walk you through our recommendations. If you prefer your privacy, you don’t have to turn your camera on. Show us where you do the majority of your watching and listening and we can show you the best home entertainment options and where to place your system for maximum enjoyment.
In addition to the store teams, you may also call our telesales team, if you prefer: 0333 900 0093 (current average waiting time is under 2 minutes). Click here for details.
or, of course...
Buy online now
We are incredibly grateful for the continued support of all our customers, colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders that Richer Sounds works with on a day-to-day basis. These relationships are at the very heart of how we operate as a business and allow us to give our customers expert advice on the biggest home entertainment brands at the best possible prices.
We're committed to behaving responsibly when it comes to fighting the spread of COVID-19 and look forward to seeing you in-store soon.
In the meantime, I’d like to wish you, your friends and family well, and hope you’re keeping safe.
Founder and MD