Important customer information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We are very pleased to announce that selected stores are now open to serve you by appointment.
This will eliminate the need for queuing outside the store, and while this is a costly way for us to operate, we believe it's the right thing to do to make your visit as safe and hassle-free as possible. The highest possible health standards will be maintained by limiting the number of shoppers in the store to a maximum of up to two customer groups (max 2 persons per customer group).
As far as we know, Richer Sounds is the only major electronics retailer who is offering this one to one service - we want to make sure we deliver a better, safer shopping experience for our customers, which has always been our priority.
Selected stores will be available 7 days a week by appointment for demonstrations/sales of systems, large TVs and premium products. (Mon – Sat 10am - 5pm, Sunday 12pm - 4pm).
Click here for store details.
What to expect from your in-store appointment
- We'll be following social distancing guidelines in-store, so a maximum of up to two customer groups (max 2 persons per customer group) will be allowed in the shops at any one time. We ask that customers remain 2 metres (6ft) apart, both inside and upon arrival outside the store.
- Demonstrations may take place in the dem room or on the shop floor, dependent on where your product of interest is situated.
- We thoroughly clean after every appointment (we have small stores, not huge sheds so this is easy for us to do).
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on the shop floor.
- Our colleagues will wear masks for your protection and theirs. In line with government regulations, we ask you also wear a face mask at all times during your visit, placing it on before you enter the store and removing it only after leaving.
- We prefer to accept credit or debit cards for hygiene reasons. However, if necessary, we will accept cash payments in-store for your convenience.
Please be assured that we have asked our colleagues if they are happy and feel comfortable working from our stores (rather than home), and we have listened to their feedback. Anyone preferring to work from home has been allowed to do so, and no pressure has been applied to get our team members to go back to the shops. As a proudly employee-owned company, we recognise that our colleagues are our primary stakeholders, and we had no hesitation in following their wishes.
Our other store teams are still here for you by phone – we can process sales and give advice 7 days a week from your local store. (Mon – Sat 10am - 5pm, Sunday 12pm - 4pm)
Click here for details.
In addition to the store teams, you may also call our Telesales team, if you prefer:
0333 900 0093 (current average waiting time is under 2 minutes) Mon – Fri 10am - 6pm, Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 12pm - 4pm.
or, of course...
Buy online now
(UK delivery with next working day and named day options). Click here.
We are incredibly grateful for the continued support of all our customers, colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders that Richer Sounds works with on a day-to-day basis. These relationships are at the very heart of how we operate as a business and allow us to give our customers expert advice on the biggest home entertainment brands at the best possible prices.
We're committed to behaving responsibly when it comes to fighting the spread of COVID-19 and look forward to seeing you in-store soon.
In the meantime, I'd like to wish you, your friends and family well, and hope you're keeping safe.
Founder and MD