Extended exchange period terms and conditions
Extended exchange period is only available on selected / marked products
- Exchanges must be made within 14 days of stores re-opening.
- Items can be returned to any one of our 51 stores nationwide for the exchange, once we re-open.
- Please ensure that you take reasonable care of any goods we deliver to you. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in a reasonable re-saleable condition.
- Richer Sounds reserves the right to deduct an amount from the exchange to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- All goods to be returned to us must be accompanied by all packaging, accessories supplied and a receipt or proof of purchase or if you do not have this, you must provide us with your order number or any relevant information you have to help us track your order details.
- Nothing in this Returns procedure affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Richer Sounds reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any point.