Products must be brand new, with a similar guarantee and in stock
Eligible on selected Sony OLED TVs
"Get a new OLED TV from Sony and qualify for 18 months interest-free credit!"
Sony’s OLED TVs have been getting incredible reviews.
“All of the inherent qualities of OLED combined with the picture processing smarts of Sony equals an utterly stunning television” – What Hi-Fi on the KD55A1
“From its startling frameless design and stellar build quality to its jaw-dropping pictures and ground-breaking, room-filling sound, Sony’s first stab at doing a big screen OLED TV is the definition of AV class.” – techradar.com on the KD65A1. The 65” was a Best Buy in this year’s What Hi-Fi? awards, taking home the accolade of ‘Best 65-inch TV £2500+’
To make all of this OLED technology more pocket-friendly than ever, we’ve teamed up with Barclays Finance to offer 18 months interest-free credit on selected models until 24/12/2017, subject to status.)
Simply choose your TV, pay a 10% deposit on your chosen model and then pay 18 equal monthly payments by Direct Debit to make up the total cost of your purchase, while enjoying your new TV!
Make a shopping list
Browse the qualifying models from Sony online or in-store. Your local store or our Telesales department are here to help out with any product questions. Once you’ve chosen your TV, you can apply for 18 months interest-free credit.
Call us or pop in-store
Get in touch with us, either via the Telesales team on 0333 900 0093 or pop in-store, and we’ll do the paperwork and take your deposit – we can also arrange delivery for you.
Enjoy your new TV!
Spread the cost of your purchase without paying any interest whatsoever and watch all of your favourite TV shows and movies with dazzling image quality.
To apply for the above offer you’ll need a debit or credit card in your name, registered to your address, which will also be used to pay your 10% deposit, plus a 2nd form of proof of address ID which can be any of the documents listed below:
- Valid full UK driving license (sorry, provisional licenses are not accepted)
- Council tax notification (which is valid for the current tax year)
- Bank statement related to the account used for the finance application, which needs to show name and address, be dated within the last 1 month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet
- Credit card statement (this must show your name and address, be dated within the last month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet)
- Water, electricity, gas, dual fuel or landline phone bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Where possible, please bring photographic identification with you.
To qualify for finance, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week), including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or are registered disabled and unable to work, Barclays Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
To arrange 18 months interest-free credit on purchases to be delivered to your home or business, please call our Telesales team on 0333 900 0093.
To arrange 18 months interest-free credit at your local store, please drop in with the necessary ID, or call ahead of time to arrange, as the paperwork takes approx 20-30 mins to complete.
Richer Sounds acts as a credit intermediary and only offers 18 months interest-free credit products from Barclays Partner Finance.