Products must be brand new, with a similar guarantee and in stock
Eligible on Sony OLED models, selected Panasonic OLED and Samsung QLED TVs.
"Get a new TV from selected models from Panasonic, Samsung or Sony and qualify for 18 months interest-free credit!"
We’ve seen jaw-dropping models from Panasonic, Samsung and Sony this year packed with the latest tech to make your favourite movies and TV shows live and breathe like never before.
To make all of this new technology more pocket-friendly than ever, we’ve teamed up with Barclays Finance to offer 18 months interest-free credit on selected models (Available on Panasonic TX55EZ952B, TX65EZ952B, Samsung QLED models excluding the QE49Q7F, Sony KD55A1 and Sony KD65A1 until 17/09/17, subject to status.)
Simply choose your TV, pay a 10% deposit on your chosen model and then pay 18 equal monthly payments by Direct Debit to make up the total cost of your purchase, while enjoying your new TV!
Make a shopping list
Browse the qualifying models from Panasonic, Samsung or Sony online or in-store. Your local store or our Telesales department are here to help out with any product questions. Once you’ve chosen your TV, you can apply for 18 months interest-free credit.
Call us or pop in-store
Get in touch with us, either via the Telesales team on 0333 900 0093 or pop in-store, and we’ll do the paperwork and take your deposit – we can also arrange delivery for you.
Enjoy your new TV!
Spread the cost of your purchase without paying any interest whatsoever and watch all of your favourite TV shows and movies with dazzling image quality.
To apply for the above offer you’ll need a debit or credit card in your name, registered to your address, which will also be used to pay your 10% deposit, plus a 2nd form of proof of address ID which can be any of the documents listed below:
- Valid full UK driving license (sorry, provisional licenses are not accepted)
- Council tax notification (which is valid for the current tax year)
- Bank statement related to the account used for the finance application, which needs to show name and address, be dated within the last 1 month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet
- Credit card statement (this must show your name and address, be dated within the last month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet)
- Water, electricity, gas, dual fuel or landline phone bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Where possible, please bring photographic identification with you.
To qualify for finance, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week), including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or are registered disabled and unable to work, Barclays Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
To arrange 18 months interest-free credit on purchases to be delivered to your home or business, please call our Telesales team on 0333 900 0093.
To arrange 18 months interest-free credit at your local store, please drop in with the necessary ID, or call ahead of time to arrange, as the paperwork takes approx 20-30 mins to complete.
Richer Sounds acts as a credit intermediary and only offers 18 months interest-free credit products from Barclays Partner Finance.