Monitor Audio Climate 60 T2 (Black) is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_GB, sid_MONI-CL60-T2-BLK, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_richersounds
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 95.39ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Monitor Audio Climate 60 T2 (Black)

Single Outdoor Speaker
£219 Our price history: £239 from 03/03/23 to 01/11/23
SAVE£20
Order with your local store
  • Call to order from your local store, or add to basket and Click & Collect from our stores with a pick-up slot

Use our Store Finder to find your local store. Please call ahead to check stock.

Order with your local store
  • Call to order from your local store.

Use our Store Finder to find your local store. Please call ahead to check stock.

Disabled assistance

All products that are available to purchase on the Richer Sounds website can be delivered free to blind, partially sighted or those with a disability. Find out more

Please contact web after sales for more info.
For delivery of in-store only deals, please contact your local store for more details.
Ts&Cs apply - see our delivery page.

Disabled assistance

All products that are available to purchase on the Richer Sounds website can be delivered free to blind, partially sighted or those with a disability. Find out more

Please contact web after sales for more info.
For delivery of in-store only deals, please contact your local store for more details.
Ts&Cs apply - see our delivery page.
Found a better price?Found a better price?
VIP ClubVIP Club
Today's Hottest OffersToday's Hottest Offers
Compare (3 max)
Quality, stereo sound, from a single, weatherproof speaker, the Monitor Audio Climate 60 T2 is the all-purpose speaker.

Designed for the great outdoors

Featuring all-weather construction, the Monitor Audio Climate 60 T2 speaker is specially designed to suit harsher, outdoor conditions. The weatherproof cabinets are moisture and UV resistant and designed to withstand extremes in temperature. Aluminium grilles and rugged brackets are naturally equipped to prevent rust.

Stereo sound from a single speaker
With twin tweeters, the Climate 60 T2 gives you spacious stereo sound from just a single speaker. Ideal for smaller spaces where you only want to fit a single speaker, the Climate 60 T2 is ideal for ensuites, pool changing rooms and exposed entrance lobbies.

Bronze-matched sound quality
Using C-CAM treble units from the Bronze BX range, Climate 60 T2 offers genuine hi-fi sound quality from a convenient design. The C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminium Magnesium) tweeters have an extended frequency response that gives a smooth, sweet and detailed sound. The highly developed C-CAM bass and mid-range integrates smoothly with the treble to give life-like vocals and a powerful, rhythmic bass response. The powerful 6.5 inch bass cone and large cabinet makes this speaker ideal for higher volume levels in tough conditions.

Versatility as standard
Coming with standard mounting brackets, the Climate 60 T2 speakers are flexible to place and easy to angle to just the right position. This versatile bracket gives up to 175 degrees of horizontal or vertical adjustment. For added flexibility, a supplied installation wedge advances the angle of rotation by a further 15 degrees to extend the choice of firing angles. Coming in black or white, the Climate range of speakers suit most environments, however, for an exact colour match, the cabinets may be spray painted with a suitable paint.

For rugged hi-fi speakers with fine sound quality, the Monitor Audio Climate speakers keep the music going in all weathers.
Overview
Active or Passive?
Passive
General
Manufacturer's Warranty
5 years
Audio
Frequency Response (Hz)
63 - 30,000
Impedance (ohms)
Power Rating (Watts)
Sensitivity (dB)
Single Stereo Speaker
Yes
Dimensions
Dimensions WxHxD (mm)
185 x 325 x 176.5
Weight
Weight (KG)
CUSTOM INSTALL - To get the most out of this product we recommend our design and install service.
Find out more.

Make the most of your install speakers. View our hottest deals on install speaker cables.

Rated 5 out of 5 by from More than impressed! I had a left & right speaker cable to a single point on the patio in the house I bought. The previous owner had used a mono (single channel) speaker but I felt if there are single stereo speakers are available I should go that route and make use of the left/right cabling. There doesn't seem to be much choice but when I found the Monitor Audio C60-T2 and for a great price from Richer Sounds, I thought I should try it out. I wasn't expecting more than a basic outdoor speaker but when it arrived I saw it's something rather more special. Very well built and the sound is amazing. I put the photo in just to show the size because it's quite a substantial unit. Thoroughly recommend.
Date published: 2021-03-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_GB, sid_MONI-CL60-T2-BLK, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_richersounds
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 15.66ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

• Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
  • Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
  • Assumed credit limit £1,200
Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Richer Sounds Limited acts as a broker and offers credit solely from PayPal (Europe) S.a rl et Ice, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Klarna Payment Badge

Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.

• Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
  • Go to checkout and choose Klarna 
  • Enter your debit or credit card information.
  • To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
  • Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.

You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.

Buy now, pay later available in-store or by phone, on most items over £500 *exclusions apply

We offer 6 and 10-month options.

Call your local store or our telesales team for details

For purchases over £500, you can settle the balance in 6 months, and in 10 months on purchases over £1000 and pay no interest whatsoever. If you settle part of your loan in the deferral period you won’t pay interest on that part. You can still pay off the loan sooner if you make additional payments. If you’d rather spread the cost over 36 months, you can set up a loan repayment plan when the payment-free period comes to an end at 19.9% APR representative. Subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Ts&Cs apply. Richer Sounds Limited acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Creation Consumer Finance Limited acts as the lender. Find out more information and eligibility criteria here.