Rotel CD11 Tribute (Black)
Tuned by audio legend, Ken Ishiwata
As one of the final projects that audio legend, Ken Ishiwata, worked on, this Rotel CD player is a true tribute to one of the hi-fi greats. Featuring upgrades, including improved capacitors, to the DAC and power supply, the CD11 Tribute delivers improved precision and accuracy. Modifications to the damping in the casing reduces distortion, giving an even more lifelike sound.
An impressive starting point
As the basis for a tuning project, the Rotel CD11 was always a great place to start. Developed from the CD14, the CD11 model has a quality Burr-Brown DAC (Digital to Analogue Convertor) at its heart. Combined with the centrally mounted, tray-based transport system, it delivers the perfect start for sound that’s high in detail and low in distortion.
Useful connections include a choice of analogue and coaxial digital outs – ideal for all types of amps and AV receivers. More unusually, there are also RS232 and 12-volt trigger sockets, both of which lend themselves to multi-room home entertainment applications. The Rotel Link connection is perfect for connecting a complete Rotel system and controlling via a single remote.
A wide range of features includes 20-track programming, CD Text display, a dimmable display and a comprehensive remote control.
Built to Rotel’s high standards, the CD11 Tribute is impressively solid. The clean, minimalist styling is timeless and matches a wide range of other components. Choose between black and silver for the best fit with your other hi-fi components.
Hear every last drop of detail from your CDs, with the Rotel CD11 Tribute.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.