Spread the cost of your new system or TV
You can also take up the option to pay 10 months later on purchases over £1000. We will advertise these promotional periods in-store and on our website when applicable. For purchases over £1000, pay the same 10% deposit, but defer the remainder for 10 months. Pay the balance in full before the end of the 10 months and there is no interest to pay whatsoever, just a one-off settlement fee of £29
If you’d rather spread the cost over 36 months, you can set up a repayment plan when the payment-free period comes to an end at 19.9% APR representative. 19.9% Interest.
6 month representative example:
Cash Price £500, 10% deposit of £50, credit amount £450. 6 months after purchase, either settle the amount by paying £479 (credit amount £450 + £29 settlement fee) or start 36 monthly repayments of £16.34, total amount payable (including deposit) £638.24, 19.9% APR representative. 19.9% Interest.
10 month representative example:
Cash Price £1000, 10% deposit of £100, credit amount £900. 10 months after purchase, either settle the amount by paying £929 (credit amount £900 + £29 settlement fee) or start 36 monthly repayments of £33.00, total amount payable (including deposit) £1,288.00, 19.9% APR representative. 19.9% Interest.
- The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered.
- If you settle your loan in full in the deferral period, you will pay no interest, but there will be a settlement fee as shown in your loan agreement.
- If you settle part of your loan in the deferral period, you won’t pay interest on that part. You can still pay off the loan sooner if you make additional payments.
- If you do not repay the loan in full in the deferment period, you will then make regular monthly repayments including interest, which is charged for the full loan period, including the ‘buy now’ pay later deferral period.
Step 1 - Make a shopping list
Step 2 - Call us today
Step 3 - Enjoy your new kit
Step 4 - Spread the cost
- You are over 18
- You have been a UK resident for 3 years
- You are able to supply a mobile phone number
- You are in regular permanent employment working a minimum 16 hours per week, retired, self-employed or in receipt of a disability allowance
- You have a debit or credit card
To apply for the above offer we require a debit or credit card in your name, registered to your address, which will also be used to pay your 10% deposit, and a 2nd form of proof of address ID which can be any of the documents listed below:
- Valid Full UK Driving licence (sorry, provisional licences are not accepted)
- Council Tax Notification (which is valid for the current tax year)
- Bank statement related to the account used for the finance application, which needs to show name and address, be dated within the last 1 month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet
- Credit card statement (this must show your name and address, be dated within the last month and be an original, not a photocopy or a printout from the internet)
- Water, electricity, gas, dual fuel or landline phone bill (dated within the last 3 months)
- Where possible, please bring photographic identification with you.
To arrange BNPL on purchases to be delivered to your home or business, please call our Telesales team on 0333 900 0093. or your local store. Please note: items purchased on a finance agreement over the phone must be delivered to the address where the finance application is agreed to.
Richer Sounds acts as a credit intermediary and only offers Buy Now Pay Later products from Barclays Partner Finance.
Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a member of the Barclays Group. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753). Registered in England. Registered No: 2901725. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.