AudioQuest Evergreen 2ph-2ph 5m
Solid-core conductors for low distortion
For many years AudioQuest has advocated solid-core rather than multi-strand cables. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in conventional cables can cause distortion, giving an unnatural edge to the sound. Using Long-Grain Copper, the AudioQuest Evergreen gives a cleaner, clearer sound than regular cables using OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper, thanks to fewer impurities.
Air-filled foamed-polyethylene insulation
Wire insulation can cause an imperfect signal by absorbing energy and then realising it as distortion. The Evergreen uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene as air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. The result is reduced distortion for an even purer sound quality.
Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry
Whereas most competing cables use a single path for both ground and shield, the Evergreen uses a Double-Balanced design that separates the two. What this means is a cleaner, purer sound with less background noise.
Cold-welded, gold-plated plugs
By using a high pressure weld rather than solder, there's less chance of a faulty connection between cable and plug. Not only does this lead to a more reliable connection in the long term but it also ensures low resistance and, hence, low distortion connection for the entire life of the cable.
Grow your system’s potential, with the Audioquest Evergreen interconnect.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.