Spread the cost of your new system or TV
Via Creation Consumer Finance Limited, you can buy today and pay for your goods later at Richer Sounds, subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history, 19.9% APR representative. For purchases over £500 pay the balance in 6 months. If you pay the full balance before the end of 6 months there is no interest to pay whatsoever.
You can also take up the option to pay 10 months later on purchases over £1000. We will advertise these promotional periods in-store and on our website when applicable. For purchases over £1000 you can defer the payment for 10 months. Pay the balance in full before the end of the 10 months and there is no interest to pay whatsoever.
If you settle part of your loan in the deferral period you won’t pay interest on that part. You can still pay off the loan sooner if you make additional payments.
If you’d rather spread the cost over 36 months, you can set up a loan repayment plan when the payment-free period comes to an end at 19.9% APR representative.
|Item value (cash price)||£500|
|Total amount of credit||£500|
|Agreement duration||6 months|
|Annual rate of interest
|Representative APR||19.9% APR|
|6 months after purchase,
either settle the amount
|36 monthly repayments of||£16.34|
|Total amount payable||£638.24|
- The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
- If you settle your loan in full in the deferral period you will pay no interest, but there will be a settlement fee as shown in your loan agreement.
- If you settle part of your loan in the deferral period you won’t pay interest on that part. You can still pay off the loan sooner if you make additional payments.
- If you do not repay the loan in full in the deferment period, you will then make regular monthly repayments including interest, which is charged for the full loan period, including the ‘buy now, pay later' deferral period.
Step 1 - Make a shopping list
Browse our massive range online. Your local store or our Telesales department can help out with any product questions. If the total's over £500 you can apply for Buy Now Pay Later.
Step 2 - Call us today
Get in touch with us, either via the Telesales team on 0333 900 0093 or your local store, and we can set you up and arrange delivery or collection.
Step 3 - Enjoy your new kit
Pay for your new purchase before the end of the payment-free period and there'll be no interest.
Step 4 - Spread the cost
If you'd rather spread the cost even further you can set up a loan repayment plan when the payment-free period comes to an end.
Buy Now Pay Later is available via Telesales and your local store
- Minimum age 18 at the date of application
- Maximum age 85 (at the end of the agreement), unless the term is no more than 12 months (in which case there is no maximum age limit)
- UK residence for the last 3 years minimum
- Provide a mobile telephone number
- Have a valid email address
- Have a bank account which supports Direct Debit
Full-Time Employment (16hrs+ per/wk) | Part-Time Employment (up to 16hrs per week) | Self Employed | Retired | In receipt of Disability Allowance | Homemaker
- Have an individual gross income of £10,000 or more (or joint income if married / living with partner / in civil partnership)
Required forms of ID
- Current UK Driving Licence - Full or Provisional
- Current Passport - UK or International
- Current Electricity Bill (The invoice must be dated within the last 3 months).
| To arrange BNPL on purchases to be delivered to your home or business, please call your local store.
Please note: items purchased on a finance agreement over the phone must be delivered to the address where the finance application is agreed to.
Richer Sounds Ltd, Richer House, Hankey Place, Gallery Court, London SE1 4BB, registered company number: 01402643. Richer Sounds Limited acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the lender. Richer Sounds Ltd only offers financial products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited, a member of the Barclays Group. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753). Registered in England. Registered No: 2901725. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.