1. We believe in transparent pricing. We only ever quote savings from the most recent prices.
2. We don’t quote Recommended Retail Prices as they often do not reflect the prices that products are sold for in reality. When appropriate, we will always compare to actual prices.
3. Where we show a saving, we’ll show pricing history for a minimum of 21 days on our website. Prices fluctuate for a variety of reasons, which are often out of our control. Our pricing history details the recent previous prices a product has been sold at.
4. If you want to see our complete pricing history, please ask. Some products have a pricing history that goes back further than 3 months. These are available on request and our pricing policy is on our website. We’ll show increases as well as decreases and we promise to show you the whole story.
5. If we reduce prices within 14 days of purchase, you can claim back the difference so you have peace of mind, even after you buy. For extra peace of mind, we offer our VIP customers a Black Friday price promise, which means that you can buy with confidence! If our prices go down between now and 28th November, we’ll refund the difference.
6. Unsure when to buy? Our commitment to you is that we’ll always let you know how long one of our pricing events is on for, by showing you the start and end dates. That way, you’ll never feel pressured to buy, because you’ll know how long you have to make your buying decision (obviously subject to stock availability). Sometimes, pricing events are determined by our suppliers (including extending or repeating offers without notice!), but we will do our best to encourage them to stick to our guidelines.
7. Want to return anything? We’ll make sure our returns policy is easy to find in all our promos.