Send top quality video up to 60m
This receiver lets you connect up an HDMI-equipped TV or projector and receive the signal, up to 60m, via CAT6a/7 cable from the PUV-1210PL-TX transmitter. Use CAT5e or CAT6 cable and the range is reduced to 35m.
The PUV-1210PL-RX supports a wide range of formats, including LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio.
High-Definition video and audio, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 60m via CAT6a/7
Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
Supports 3D signals
Carry UHD 4K video, across your home, with the CYP PUV-1210PL-RX.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.