Ortofon Qunintet Blue
Moving Coil for lifelike sound
The Ortofon Quintet Blue features a Moving Coil (MC) motor system rather than the more usual Moving Magnet (MM). You’ll need to check your phono input accepts MC but, if it does, you’re in for a treat. Moving Coil cartridges generally sound more natural with a smoother, fluid sound that makes the music flow.
Even by the high standards of Moving Coil cartridges, the Quintet Blue is exceptionally talented in its class. Highly reviewed by What Hi-Fi, Hi-Fi Choice and Hi-Fi News, this Ortofon MC cartridge has won plaudits across the specialist press. Take a listen and you’ll hear beautifully balanced sound that strikes the perfect compromise between smoothness and detail, powerful bass and refinement. It’s a true all-rounder.
Open your ears to what vinyl can reveal, with the Ortofon Quintet Blue.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.