AudioQuest Sydney 1m
For many years Audioquest has advocated solid-core rather than multi-strand cables. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in conventional cables can cause distortion, giving the sound an unnatural edge. Using long-grain copper, the Audioquest Sydney gives a cleaner, clearer sound than regular cables using oxygen-free high-conductivity copper, thanks to fewer impurities.
Asymmetrical, double-balanced geometry
Unlike single ended cables that use a single path for both the ground and the shield, this double-balanced design separates the two for reduced noise and a cleaner sound. Less noise means you hear more detail. The dynamic response is also improved – this is the part of the sound that makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck and keeps you on the edge of your seat as the tension in the music or soundtrack builds pace.
Carbon-based 3-layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
100% shield coverage is easy. Preventing captured RF Interference from modulating the equipment’s ground reference requires AQ’s Noise-Dissipation System. Metal and Carbon-Loaded synthetics prevent most RFI from reaching the equipment’s ground plane. What this means for the signal is less distortion and therefore a purer sound, with less interference.
Cold-welded, silver-plated plugs
By using a high-pressure weld rather than solder, there's less chance of a faulty connection between cable and plug. This gives a more reliable long-term connection, and ensures low resistance for a low distortion connection for the entire life of the cable. Silver-plating the plugs ensures an optimised connection, with as little resistance as possible.
Get closer to the music, with the AudioQuest Sydney interconnect cable.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.