Pulse Eight HDMI DAC
Separate sound and vision
Designed to be placed between an AV source and display, the HDMI DAC lets you ‘break out’ the audio. The built-in DAC (Digital to Analogue Convertor) separates the audio signal via a 3.5mm analogue input. This lets you feed the picture through to the screen while simultaneously taking the audio to a stereo system – perfect for using your existing stereo to upgrade the TV’s sound.
As well as DAC functionality, this neat device also accepts the video resolution from an incoming video source and scales the output to suit the display capabilities. This makes it ideal for accommodating both HD and 4K sources and displays within a multi-zone distribution system.
Neat and compact
At just 7.7 x 6.5 x 2.4cm, the HDMI DAC is easy to hide out of site. Place it behind your TV or at the back of a cabinet for easy storage.
Get more flexibility from your AV system, with the Pulse Eight HDMI DAC.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.