Audiolab DC Block (Black)
Direct Current Blocker – banish the hum
DC (Direct Current) signals within the mains current may be small but can noticeably affect sound quality. As the DC current enters a toroidal power transfer it becomes saturated, reducing the transformer’s efficiency and causing audible vibration. Connecting the DC Blocker reduces the mechanical hum and restores the mechanical efficiency – letting you concentrate on the music and not the background noise.
Mains conditioner and RF filter
As well as DC removal, the DC Block also provides additional mains conditioning and RF filtering. These help reduce background noise further still, as noise from other components on the mains system (such as a fridge or dimmer switch switching on and off) is effectively filtered out.
Improves the entire system
With a quieter mains signal being feed to your amplifier, the whole system benefits. A quieter amp means less distortion relayed to other components, helping reduce distortion and enhance music dynamics.
Easy to connect
No special installation or even additional mains sockets are required to fit the DC Blocker to your system. Simply plug into your amp’s IEC power socket and then connect to the mains socket vacated by the amp’s power cable.
Styled to match your system
With its clean, crisp lines, the DC Block looks every bit as sleek as you’d expect from the Audiolab brand. Available in black or silver, the DC Block perfectly matches Audiolab’s other products and also blends well with components from other brands.
Hear the music you’ve been missing, with the Audiolab DC Blocker.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.