Simple, straightforward, low-cost credit - incredible value low 14.9% APR
You can buy today and pay for your AV equipment later at Richer Sounds via Creation Consumer Finance Limited, subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history, 14.9% APR representative.
There’s no deposit required, and you can spread the cost over 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months on purchases from £250 to £25,000.
Start paying for your goods from the first month and pay the same amount every month with a standard interest rate charge.
You can choose to make additional payments or pay off your balance at any time.
|Term||12 month||18 month||24 month||36 month||48 month|
|Total cash price||£1000.00||£1000.00||£1000.00||£1000.00||£1000.00|
|Charge for credit||£77.24||£114.20||£151.76||£229.76||£310.88|
|Balance to be paid||£1077.24||£1114.20||£1151.76||£1229.76||£1310.88|
|Total amount payable||£1077.24||£1114.20||£1151.76||£1229.76||£1310.88|
- The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
- You can choose to settle the agreement early. A settlement fee of one month’s interest will apply.
- Payments will start one month after delivery.
- Your credit rating may be at risk if you do not keep up with repayments.
Step 1 - Make a shopping list
Browse our massive range online. Your local store or our Telesales department can help with any product questions. If the total's over £250, you can apply for Interest Bearing Credit.
Step 3 - Enjoy your new kit
With no deposit required but you can opt to pay an initial amount if you wish.
Step 4 - Spread the cost
Choose the repayment period to suit your needs, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 monthly payments.
Application Criteria – Subject to Status
Interest-Bearing Credit is available online or via Telesales and your local store.
- Minimum age of 18 at the date of application
- Maximum age 85 (at the end of the agreement), unless the term is no more than 12 months (in which case there is no maximum age limit)
- UK residence for the last three years minimum
- Provide a mobile telephone number
- Have a valid email address
- Have a bank account which supports Direct Debit
Full-Time Employment (16hrs+ per/wk) | Part-Time Employment (up to 16hrs per week) | Self Employed | Retired | In receipt of Disability Allowance | Homemaker
- Have an individual gross income of £10,000 or more (or joint income if married / living with partner / in a civil partnership)
Required forms of ID
- Current UK Driving Licence - Full or Provisional
- Current Passport - UK or International
- Current Electricity Bill (The invoice must be dated within the last 3 months).
| To arrange Interest-Bearing Credit on purchases to be delivered to your home or business, please call your local store.
Please note: items purchased on a finance agreement over the phone must be delivered to the address where the finance application is agreed to.
|Please note: items purchased on a finance agreement over the phone must be delivered to the address where the finance application is agreed to.