Ultimate flexibility – use as a 70V or 100V line speaker
Designed to be used with line speaker systems or as a conventional, passive speaker, the CM20DT ceiling speaker fits almost all applications. Suitable for use in 70V or 100V line speaker systems, this Dual Transformer version suits most commercial speaker systems. With power taps at 20 – 10 – 5 – 2.5 watts for the 70V application and 20 – 10 – 5 watts for the 100V transformer, there’s a wide range of power output versatility.
Or use as a passive speaker
Alternatively, select the passive setting and use the CM20DT as a conventional 16 ohms speaker. In 16 ohms use, you can connect up to four loudspeakers in parallel on each channel of a standard 4 ohms amplifier.
Sound from above
This two-way speaker gives a full-bodied and natural sound. Using a 6.5 inch, polypropylene woofer, the speaker can reach decent volumes and pack quite a punch for its price.
Using a low profile grille, the speaker sits as flush as possible within the ceiling. The removable grille is also spray paintable – letting it blend right in with the décor.
Ideal for many uses, the Biamp CM20DT is a true multi-tasker.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.