AudioQuest Tower 3.5-3.5mm 0.6m
For many years AudioQuest has advocated solid-core rather than multi-strand cables. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in conventional cables can cause distortion, giving an unnatural edge to the sound. Using long-grain copper with fewer impurities, the AudioQuest Tower gives a cleaner, clearer sound compared to regular cables using oxygen-free high-conductivity copper.
Air-filled foamed polyethylene insulation
Wire insulation can cause an imperfect signal by absorbing energy and then releasing it as distortion. The Tower uses air-filled foamed-polyethylene, as air absorbs next to no energy and polyethylene is low-loss with a benign distortion profile. The result is reduced distortion for an even purer sound.
Cold-welded, gold-plated plugs
By using a high pressure weld rather than solder, there's less chance of a faulty connection between cable and plug. This gives a more reliable connection in the long term and ensures low resistance and, hence, low distortion connection for the entire life of the cable.
Connect up your portable with a quality cable and hear the difference it makes!
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.