AudioQuest Rocket 11 (Black)
Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors for reduced distortion
In a conventional multi-strand cable, distortion caused by electrical and magnetic strand interaction is compounded as each strand changes position within the bundle. In an Audioquest Semi-Solid Concentric Packed cable, strands within the bundle maintain their fixed relationships, significantly reducing distortion.
Semi-Solid True-Concentric Conductor Design
In a True-Concentric conductor design, each successive layer of stranded conductor spirals in the direction opposite of its underlying layer. This technique eliminates the lines of contact between adjacent conductor layers, while increasing pressure at the contact points, thereby significantly reducing electrical-contact strand interaction and its accompanying distortion.
Ideal for Full-Range or Single, Bi-Wire Configurations
Use Rocket 11 as a full-range cable, with red (+) and black (-) conductors grouped together, or, when the speakers provide separate bass and treble inputs, further optimize system performance by bi-wiring – with just a single cable.
Double Low-Inductance Twisted Pair Geometry
A typical speaker cable with parallel conductors has fairly high inductance, smearing energy across time, which results in sound that is dull and unfocused. In Rocket 11, the two conductors in each half of the cable are twisted around one another, providing lower inductance, greater clarity, and superior bass-to-treble frequency extension.
Take your system to a new stratosphere, with the Audioquest Rocket 11.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.