QED XT25 3m Terminated Pair
Terminated 3m lengths – ready to go
At 3 metres each, these terminated cables are ideal for medium-sized rooms and are the ideal length for many systems. With the plugs already fitted, simply plug in and go.
Airloc Forte plugs for the best quality termination
QED’s Airloc cold weld system ensures a high contact, long-lasting join between the plugs and cable. This not only gives the best sound possible but also excellent durability, with no chance of a dry solder break or lose connection screw. The Forte plugs use a spring loaded connection pin for a tight connection with all 4mm speaker terminals.
X-tube technology – as used in the award-winning XT40
Conventional cables can fail to conduct high frequencies uniformly across the entire conductor area. QED's X-Tube cable technology allows a near-linear signal transfer at treble frequencies for greater detail and realism of sound - especially at higher frequencies.
Pure copper for a detailed sound
Using 99.999% oxygen-free copper cable, there's very low resistance, which makes it easier for your amplifier to drive your speaker as well as delivering a purer sound. It also makes the cable suitable for longer cable runs, with far less quality loss over longer lengths.
Connect up with QED’s Airlock plugs and enjoy one of the best-sounding speaker cables in its class.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.