An award-winner, improved
Building on the award-winning original, the XT40i adds new tech to make the best, better still. The new Air Gap dielectric improves the sound’s precision, while improved X-Tube technology enhances the stereo imagining and realism.
Air Gap dielectric
For the improved XT40i, QED has increased the separation between conductors, creating a low-loss Air Gap dielectric. This improves the dissipation and capacitance characteristics, resulting in many sonic improvements. In terms of carrying a rhythm and timing, the XT40i is better than ever.
Conventional cables can fail to conduct high frequencies uniformly across the entire conductor area. QED's X-Tube cable technology allows a near-linear signal transfer at treble frequencies for greater detail and realism of sound - especially at higher frequencies.
Very low resistance – ideal for longer runs
A further benefit with the QED XT40i cable is the large 4mm squared cross sectional cable area. Combined with the use of 99.999% oxygen-free copper cable, there's very low resistance, which makes it easier for your amplifier to drive your speakers, no matter what its power rating. It also makes the cable suitable for longer cable runs, with less signal loss over longer lengths.
Whatever you taste in music, hear it at its best, with the QED XT40i.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.