Mains Conditioners help reduce Radio Frequency Interference and so help to enhance the sound and/or picture quality. The Tacima CS947 uses sophisticated filtering that uses high frequency capacitors and a single choke to suppress both symmetrical and asymmetrical mains interference. In addition to this, the mains cable is also thoroughly screened to help eliminate the effects of radiated noise interference.
A potentially wallet-saving feature is the surge protection. With three-channel protection to 'absorb' mains surges and spikes, your equipment is protected from potential disaster.
GAS TUBE AND THERMAL PROTECTION
A new feature for the CS947 is gas tube protection. This adds further surge projection through the use of a Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) and helps the CS947 meet current regulations. Finally, thermal protection prevents the circuit from dangerous overheating, adding a further measure of safety to the product.
FILTER STATUS TEST
Another new function is the Filter Status Test button. Pressing the button illuminates a status light to indicate all is well with the conditioner filter. The light doesn't stay on as this can have a slight degrading effect on the mains quality.
For added protection and freedom from mains interference, the Tacima CS947 remains one of the most cost effective upgrades you can buy.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.