AudioQuest Cinnamon Optical 0.75m
Low-dispersion, high purity fibre
A problem with conventional digital optical cables is that the fibres used can cause the transmitted light to splay. This can cause signal errors and, ultimately, a loss in bandwidth. The AudioQuest Cinnamon uses a special low-dispersion fibre for greater bandwidth and lower distortion. Using hundreds of smaller cores has the effect of focusing the light towards the end point, and although less light gets through, the light that does arrives in a much smaller time-envelope, again reducing distortion.
Low jitter for superior timing
One of the key advantages of using low-dispersion, high purity fibre is that the signal is more likely to arrive at its destination 'on time'. With reduced signal time variations, the receiving processor has an easier time decoding the signal. This reduces digital errors and ultimately jitter, giving a smoother, more focused sound.
Polished ends for a clean signal
As with any good quality fibre optical cable, finely polished ends are crucial for an accurate signal transfer. The Audioquest Cinnamon tops this off with high quality, high-grip plugs for a solid and long-lasting connection.
For an optical lead that takes performance to the next level, you need look no further than the AudioQuest Cinnamon.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.