Leema Antilla IIS Eco CD Player (Silver)
To get the most out of this product we recommend our expert design and installation service. Find out more.
Unique DAC configuration
Marking this CD player out as something very special, the Leema Antila IIs Eco deploys their unique Quattro Infinity Multi-DAC. Rather than one or two, it employs multiple DACs (Digital to Analogue Convertors), all driven from a fully balanced data stream. What this means for the sound is that you get incredibly low levels of distortion, giving an intensely realistic sound.
Leema tuned transport for the lowest levels of distortion
Leema also take great care with the CD transport system. Using Leema’s own software control and a bespoke servo, the transport or ‘disc reader’, delivers incredible precision for the lowest levels of jitter. This ‘cleans up’ the sound, especially during quieter sections of music, bringing to life even the most subtle passages of music.
Balanced output for reference sound
Along with the RCA phono outputs, the Antila IIs Eco features balanced XLR outputs. Matched to a compatible amplifier, these give the ultimate connection with the highest level of resistance to electrical interference.
System synergy with LIPS link
LIPS (Leema Intelligent Protocol System) connects up various Leema products for system synergy. The protocol lets the individual units ‘talk’ to one another, giving intelligent operation. Select the CD source, for example, and the linked Leema CD player powers up automatically.
Optimise your CD’s performance, with the Leema Antila IIs Eco.
Supplied directly through our premium Hi-Fi centres (Manchester, Glasgow Southampton & Leeds)
Make the most of your CD player. View our hottest deals on hi-fi furniture.
Click here to see our range of hi-fi interconnects.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.