Pro-Ject Phono Box MM
Low-noise components, high-quality sound
Using selected low-noise integrated circuits, the Pro-Ject Phono Box MM gives an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. This means you hear more detail from the music and less background noise. For excellent sound staging, it also uses dual-mono circuitry. Usually only found in much more expensive amplifiers, this type of circuitry gives the purest balance of sound, while the outboard power supply further reduces the chances of electrical interference.
Full metal jacket
A full metal casing ensures the delicate electronics within are shielded from both mechanical and electrical interference. As a final audiophile touch, all the RCA phono sockets are gold-plated.
A phono stage that's been built to last and still provide great value for money; the Pro-Ject Phono Box MM offers the ideal solution.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.