AudioQuest Forest Ethernet 1.5m
Silver-plated copper for superior fidelity
Not settling for standard copper as the conductor of choice, AudioQuest has opted to use silver-plated copper conductors. This premium combination provides superior signal fidelity, while to ensure minimal external signal interference, foamed-polyethylene is used as cable insulation. Gold-plated nickel connectors provide a high quality interface medium between cable and device.
Cat 7 rated
Designed as a Cat 7 lead, the Forest Ethernet is capable of facilitating transmission speeds of up to 10 Gbps, meaning that this cable is built with the future in mind.
Ready for your current and future networked devices, the AudioQuest Forest Ethernet lead has all your needs covered!
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.