AudioQuest Rocket 33 2m Terminated
Terminated and ready to go
For the best quality connection, these cables come factory terminated. Using high quality 4mm banana plugs for the lowest resistance and most secure fit, this guarantees the best performance from the cable.
Solid perfect-surface copper conductors
For many years Audioquest has advocated solid-core rather than multi-strand cables. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in conventional cables can cause distortion, giving an unnatural edge to the sound quality. The new PSC cable takes this one stage further by offering an astonishingly smooth and pure surface. By using a proprietary metal-processing technology, the cable is exceptionally pure and, so becomes a wonderfully low distortion conductor. The result is smooth, natural sound that never becomes tiring to listen to.
Carbon-loaded polyethylene insulation
Each of the negative conductors in the Rocket 33 is insulated with carbon-loaded polyethylene. This prevents RF interference from being fed back to the amplifier for a purer, sweeter sound with subtle nuances easier to hear.
Double Star-Quad Geometry
The Double Star-Quad construction of Rocket 33 allows for significantly improved dynamic contrast and detail compared to standard cables.
Give your system a serious boost with the Audioquest Rocket 33 speaker cable.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.