KEF T2 (White)
The slimmer sub
Not your usual bulky cube, the KEF T2 subwoofer is designed to be as slim as possible for a more discreet appearance. With a depth of just 177mm it's around half the thickness of rival subs and looks far less obtrusive next to a wall. The slim depth also lets it slide into tight spaces, such as behind your sofa, where regular subs simply won't go.
250 Watts of room-shaking power
At the heart of this KEF active subwoofer lies a powerful 250 watt, Class-D amplifier. This is enough to power the high quality 10" bass unit to high levels and low frequencies. Giving effortlessly deep bass, the T2 brings drama to movies and music.
Power with control
Despite its high power rating, the KEF T2 is about more than just firepower. The sealed cabinet not only offers high levels of rigidity but also gives a tight, controlled bass that's never overblown in the way lesser subs can be. A 3-position bass boost (EQ) control allows adjustment of the T2's response to compensate for different room acoustics and personal preference. There's also a phase switch. This lets you reverse the phase, giving perfectly timed bass whether the sub is in front or behind you.
Perfect as part of a 'flat speaker' home cinema system
With matching front, rear and centre T-Series speakers available from KEF, you can build a complete, super-flat speaker system to suit your system and room.
For a subwoofer with all of the punch but without the bulk, check out the KEF T2.
Click here for link to our blog review
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Pay in 3 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost. No fees when you pay on time.
- Add item(s) to your cart (up to £1500)
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- Spread the cost in 3 interest-free payments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining 2 payments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No fees when you pay on time.
You must be 18+ to use this credit offer. Credit subject to status. T&Cs apply. Klarna uses soft searches with credit reference agencies. These do not affect your credit rating. Missed payments can affect your ability to use Klarna. Pay in 3 installments complete terms.